New in the Bookstore: Some of your favorite titles are now available as eBooks!
- Ebooks are extremely portable, and able to be stored on a number of devices with no physical storage space needed.
- Readers can increase font sizes, bookmark pages, make notes, highlight passages, and save selected text.
- They’re easily searchable.
You can read an ebook on many different devices: iPhone, Android smartphones, tablets, Macbook, PC, and e-readers such as the Nook and Kindle.
AFS ebooks are available in two formats:
EPUB – Short for “Electronic Publication,” this is the most popular ebook format. EPUB ebooks automatically adjust to fit your screen. You can change display options like the font size, number of columns, and more.
MOBI – This format originated from the Mobipocket Reader software, and is used with Kindle. It also offers flexible display options, bookmarks, and highlighting.
The following ebook titles are now available on the AFS Bookstore:
- Fisheries Techniques, third edition
- Trout and Char of the World
- Investigation and Monetary Values of Fish and Freshwater Mollusk Kills
- From Catastrophe to Recovery: Stories of Fishery Management Success
- Standard Methods for Sampling North American Freshwater Fishes
- Age and Growth of Fishes: Principles and Techniques