In this Issue:
• President’s Column Who and What Are We?
• Policy Column The Urgent Need for Intern Opportunities
• Ecological and Economic Consequences of Ignoring Jellyfish: A Plea for Increased Monitoring of Ecosystems
• Stakeholder Views of Management and Decision Support Tools to Integrate Climate Change into Great Lakes Lake Whitefish Management
• Graphical Function Mapping as a New Way to Explore Cause-and-Effect Chains
… and more!
Members click below for the November 2016 Fisheries magazine’s complete issue. Non-members, join here.