- President’s Commentary Do We Advocate?
- Communications The King of Fish “Book Drop”: Generating Conversation and Shared Values about Salmon in Alaska
- Perspective Science and Advocacy in the American Fisheries Society: Seeking the Same Side of the Fence
- Shaping AFS Advocacy Based on History and Need
- Emerging Law of Scientific Integrity—A Bumpy Birth
- Always Advocating
- Engagement and Challenges in Advocacy: Experiences from the Western United States
- Managing Salmon for Ecosystem Needs in the Pacific Northwest: Limiting Science Input in Ecosystem Management—Silos R Us
- The Tangled Sociopolitical Web: How Do We Give Science a Stronger Voice and Make Our Decisions More Transparent?
… and more!
Members click below for the July 2017 Fisheries magazine’s complete issue. Non-members, join here.