- President's Column The Value of International Connections
- Policy Column Future of the Nation’s Fisheries and Aquatic Resources: Challenges We Face in 2017 and Beyond
- Guest Column New National Fish Habitat Assessment Report Provides Key Information for Fish Conservation Planning
- Guest Column Setting Precedent in Export Regulations for Marine Fishes with Seahorses
- Section News The AFS Fish Habitat Section—Still Young and Still Growing
FEATURES AND ESSAYS
- What Should Your State Fish Be? Improving Public Awareness of Endemic Fishes in the United States
- Low Bycatch Rates Add Up to Big Numbers for a Genus of Small Fishes
- Early Detection of Nonnative Alleles in Fish Populations: When Sample Size Actually Matters
- Pet Project or Best Project? Online Decision Support Tools for Prioritizing Barrier Removals in the Great Lakes and Beyond
… and more!
Members click below for the January 2017 Fisheries magazine's complete issue. Non-members, join here.