- Oregon RFID is now able to mount PIT tag antennas on metal structures (e.g., culverts) with good detection efficiency.
- Hydroacoustic Technology, Inc. (HTI) continues to impress with the development of their new marine tag.
- The Vaki Riverwatcher and the ARIS by Sound Metrics provide options for passively monitoring fishes in no-light conditions and/or turbid water.
- West Fork Environmental has developed a unique design for a vertical PIT tag antenna array to withstand debris and heavy flow.
- Drones are playing a growing role in monitoring and can provide aerial views to track river migrations.
- FISHBIO can build giant PIT tag antennas to monitor fish movement through diversion tunnels.
To learn more about the symposium and AFS, watch http://bit.ly/1Od0zkN — Stephen Zipper, FISHBIO, [email protected], Gabriel Kopp, and Doug Demko Read the symposium abstracts here.