Change of Officer Report

When it's time to inform the Society about who's moving into the next leadership position

Two American Fisheries Society AFS members consulting

Credit: American Fisheries Society

The Change of Officer Report form should be completed whenever there is a change in leadership of a Unit.  This is typically an annual event, with officer changes occurring at the Annual Meeting.

The form can be completed using the following link :

Return form to: Units Coordinator at American Fisheries Society, 425 Barlow Place, Suite 110, Bethesda, MD 20814 or fax to (301) 897-8096, [email protected] or call (301) 897-8616 ext. 225