The Electronic Services Advisory Board (ESAB) provides oversight and coordination for electronic membership services, including those pertaining to AFS communications, publications, meetings, unit functions, and the content and structure of the AFS web site. Its goal is to maintain high standards of technical content and presentation, ease and continuity of membership access, and review of new electronic tools for membership services according to policies set forth in the current Strategic Plan of the Society.
The ESAB is composed of the AFS President-elect, a representative from each Division, representatives from the Education Section and Fisheries Information & Technology Section, representatives from other committees, and appointed AFS staff. Each AFS President designates a Chair from within this Committee other than the AFS President-Elect. All members of this Advisory Board are voting members with the exception of the AFS staff.
2015-2016 ESAB Members
Rebecca M. Krogman
Fisheries Information & Technology Section Representative
Iowa Department of Natural Resources, Fisheries Research
Email: [email protected]
North Central Division
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
Alabama Wildlife and Freshwater Fisheries Division
Arizona Game and Fish
Leadership Representative (AFS President-Elect)
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
Partners on Staff
Additional Partners for Current Projects
These energetic folks serve on the ad hoc website committee, which overlaps greatly with ESAB.
Illinois Natural History Survey
University of Colorado, Boulder
Fisheries Information & Technology Section
Thom Litts, Andy Loftus, Julie Defilippi
- Reviewing and reporting feedback from members regarding the new website (Lead: Rebecca)
- Identifying a Governing Board reporting tool (Lead: Amberle)
- Identifying better meeting app (in place of DoubleDutch)
- Identifying a new job board technology
- Long-term evaluation of membership service options
- Consultation on the new AFS website, including navigability, format, content, and professionalism (Lead: Rebecca)
- Developing award submission forms to enable online nomination/application and review (Lead: Rebecca)
- Jim Armstrong (Northeastern Division, 2015-2016)
- Jeff Kopaska (Former chair)
- Travis Neebling (Western Division)
- Cassandra May (Education Section)
Online directory is a best way to find a soundness care professional in your area who treats such disfunction. In fact, we often find folk get medications online. So it’s vital to learn about http://rootinfonline.com/cialis-for-daily-use.html. No doubts, there are numerous things you have to view about the question. One of the best treatment for inability to get or keep an erection is Cialis. When you buy medications like Cialis you must know about cialis for daily use. Also, think about buy generic levitra online. Experts feel that treating this health condition without consulting a sex therapeutist is unsafe. Mercifully, most cases of sexual dysfunction are treatable, so it is important to share your concerns with your partner and pharmacist. More info available at cialis daily.