On September 12, the Senate Commerce Subcommittee on Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard will hold a hearing on the reauthorization of the Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act (MSA). Panelists will talk about the successes and challenges of MSA from the perspective of commercial, charter, and recreational fishermen.
The Committee hearing is scheduled for 2:30 pm EDT in Russell Senate Office Building, Room 253. Witness testimony, opening statements, and a live video of the hearing will be available on www.commerce.senate.gov.
- Phil Faulkner, President, Nautic Star Boats
- Jim Donofrio, Executive Director, Recreational Fishing Alliance
- Chris Horton, Senior Director, Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation
- Lori Steele, Executive Director, West Coast Seafood Processors Association
- Capt. Robert F. Zales, II, President, National Association of Charterboat Operators
- Greg DiDomenico, Executive Director, Garden State Seafood Association