The 44th Larval Fish Conference will happen virtually in June 2021!
Over 3 days, we will have remote oral and poster presentations, networking events, picture contests and more!
Important facts and dates:
- Oral and Poster abstract submission deadline: 20 May 2021
- Registration: will open soon, closes 20 June 2021
- Cost: 50 USD for all full or affiliate members of AFS/ELHS, 80 USD for non-members
- Remote access: registered participants will be able to access talks and posters live or remotely on their own for up to two weeks
5 Theme Sessions encompassing the breadth of larval fish science
- (1) Form, function, development
- (2) Climate change effects
- (3) Recruitment processes
- (4) Commercial & ornamental aquaculture
- (5) Behavioral ecology
Also available: ‘Contributed papers’ session