- Providing data management support for NOAA Fisheries and HUD contracts.
- Writing/updating SAS error-checking, data editing, outlier analysis, and data analysis programs.
- Creating and updating MS Access databases.
- QC, auditing, and editing of survey data
- Communicating with QuanTech telephone and field interviewers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Natural Resources Management, Environmental Science & Policy, Survey Methodology, Computer Science, Mathematical Statistics, Biological Sciences, Marine Biology, or Marine-Estuarine-Environmental Science.
- SAS data step and Macro programming experience.
- Data management experience.
- Experience working with large complex data files.
- Knowledge of relational databases.
- Proficiency in MS Access and Excel.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple simultaneous tasks.
- Excellent verbal, written, & mathematical skills.
- Knowledge of marine fisheries, experience with natural resources data collection, telephone surveys, and field surveys.
Ad Closing Date: until filled