|| Research Associate
||ECS Federal, LLC in support of NOAA Fisheries Office of Science and Technology – Fisheries Statistics Division.
- Data Analysis, Management, and Dissemination
- Monitor Fisheries Survey Performance and Track Deliverables
- Review Survey Deliverables Relative to Survey Contract Requirements
- Quality Control, Auditing, and Editing of Survey Data
- Statistical programming
- Communications with Survey Contractors, and State/Interstate Commission Partners
- Document Survey Operations
Facilitation/support of interdisciplinary teams
- Strong data management and quantitative analysis skills.
- Advanced level of SAS and/or R programming skills for descriptive data analyses, linear modeling, and graphical outputs.
- Knowledge of fisheries, surveys, and survey operations.
- Advanced level of working knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Aptitude for complex, analytical work with an attention to detail.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Motivated, proactive, and a self-starter.
Ad Closing Date: Until Filled
Tony Marshak ([email protected]), Richard Cody([email protected]), Kyle Pfister([email protected])