|| Postdoc Research Position in Perceptions of Risk Pathways to Salmon Watersheds
||Salmon Watersheds Lab, Simon Fraser University (Vancouver, BC)
||Commensurate with stipend levels for Postdoc or Research Scientist
- To conduct an empirical study of perceptions of pathways of impact and risks to salmon from multiple land-use activities.
- Potential to join a larger team coordinating collaborative research on cumulative effects, and to help plan and deliver events.
- Candidates with PhDs preferred;
- Background in qualitative methods in social science working with diverse communities;
- Expertise in multiple stressors, conservation science, and environmental risk;
- Strong record of publication
Ad Closing Date: December 1, 2020