|| Fishery Policy Analyst
||Massachusetts Division of Marine Fisheries
|| 64,294.62 – 94,119.74/yr
- Support and work with the Division’s policy leads to develop recommendations for sustainable federal management of marine fishery and other relevant resources.
- Represent the Division on assigned and as-needed regional marine fishery management committees, working groups, and other advisory bodies.
- Support and participate in collaborative research with the fishing industry and staff from other DMF programs and projects; assist on proposals, reports, presentations, and peer-reviewed scientific contributions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of fisheries management issues and processes at the local, interstate and regional level.
- Demonstrated knowledge of managing living marine resources sustainability.
- Experience working in controversial forums with ability to make decisions towards successful achievement of intended results.
- Masters or Ph.D. preferred
Ad Closing Date: Open until filled; candidate reviews start 5/1/2020
Melanie Griffin, [email protected]