- Undergraduate student at an accredited university/college in good standing. Students who will be graduating before the internship begins are not eligible.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher on 4.0 scale is desirable.
- Preference will be given to students who have completed at least 45 credit hours.
- Pursuing a degree in natural resources, environmental sciences, biological sciences, or a related discipline.
- Course work in water sciences, physiology, ecology, toxicology, chemistry; and experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, and Power Point are desired.
- Interests in natural resource conservation and management, environmental health, water quality, ecotoxicology or related disciplines are highly desired.
Ad Closing Date: 3/8/2019