2017 AFS International Fisheries Section Fellow Award
Applications due March 6th, 2017
Attention Students and Young Professionals:
The International Fisheries Section (IFS) of the American Fisheries Society (AFS) is excited to announce the 2017 International Fisheries Section Fellow Award. The Fellow will represent the International Fisheries Section of the American Fisheries Society by presenting a poster or oral presentation at the 2017 Fisheries Society of the British Isles (FSBI) Annual Symposium, July 3-7, University of Exeter, United Kingdom. The theme of the 2017 FSBI Annual Symposium is “Understanding Fish Populations”.
- FSBI presentation (a presentation slot has been reserved for the recipient of this award)
- Up to $2,100 (USD) of reimbursable travel expenses associated with attending the FSBI Annual Symposium
- Meeting registration, dormitory accommodations, and meal stipend while at the symposium
- 1 year of membership to FSBI
- 2 years of leadership in the IFS
This award is open to all Student Members and Young Professional Members (within 2 years of graduation) of AFS, especially those working on topics of international interest or those associated with the symposium theme. However, we encourage all interested Student and Young Professional Members to apply. Current AFS membership is mandatory to apply for and receive this award.
To apply, please submit the following information as a single PDF document to the Committee Chair for the IFS Fellow Program, Jeremy Higgs (J.Higgs@usm.edu), and the Deputy Committee Chair, Charlie Waters (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the end of March 6, 2017:
- Letter of interest (please include information about your involvement in AFS)
- Proposed FSBI presentation title and abstract
- Concise resume
- Proposed travel budget (i.e. airfare, ground transportation, etc.); please specify availability of supporting funds you may have from other sources if budget exceeds allowance
The awarded Fellow is expected to fulfill the following obligations:
- Attend the 2017 FSBI Annual Symposium and present an oral or poster presentation.
- Submit to the Committee Chair a travel report and photographs for print publication by August 14, 2017.
- Submit travel receipts to the Committee Chair by August 14, 2017 for expense reimbursement.
- Attend the AFS meeting and IFS committee meeting in Tampa, FL, USA, August 20-24, 2017.
- Act as a site host at the Tampa AFS meeting for the FSBI Fellow.
- Serve as the Deputy Committee Chair of the IFS Fellow Award in 2018 and the Committee Chair in 2019.
Unfortunately there is lot of unexpected situation which force patients to take medications. Online drugstores provides best-quality prescription medications and other medications. Cialis is a physic prescribed to treat sundry complaints. What do you think about http://isviagraoverthecounter.com/over-the-counter-anti-inflammatory.html? As sure as a gun, there are many aspects you have to think about this. Cialis is the best therapy for helping men to sustain an erection. What do you already know about Over the Counter Anti Inflammatory? Of all the things in the field of healthcare that pique our attention most, it's sexual heartiness, particularly buying an over the counter anti-inflammatory pill. Because some of these conditions are medical emergencies, it's great to know the symptoms. Mercifully, most cases of erectile dysfunction are treatable, so it is significant to share your concerns with your partner and physician.