- Advice on career building, job searching and professional development
- The ability to submit your resume or CV for potential employers to see
- The ability to add your own events and deadlines to the AFS Calendar
- The ability to participate in member forums and lively discussions
- The ability to take Continuing Education courses online (coming soon!)
A lot of content doesn’t even require a login and is there to benefit you as a fisheries professional!
- Access to writing tools
- Access to the fisheries resume directory, where you can find the best candidate for a job
- Access to the Job Board, where you can find and post jobs in fisheries
- The ability to register for the Annual Meeting
- Access to Unit Guidelines, an extensive set of guidelines and toolkits to help Divisions, Chapters and Sections
- The ability to submit award nominations online
Please enjoy the new American Fisheries Society website, and let us know what you think!